Pages

Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Progress on Progress

I added another photo to the back selfie progress collage today after a butt kicking workout of cleans, running and ring rows for time! I have to say, I'm feeling stronger every day and it's great to see noticeable changes- especially in my arms and back. 
I'm finding that I'm antsy to get to Crossfit on the days I have planned to go, and sometimes edgy that I'm missing out on days I can't. By 4:30 on Monday I was sprinting out of my office to get to the gym and start lifting all of the heavy things in sight at the gym. Today I had a slightly frustrating afternoon dealing with some lack of follow-through and sure enough, I was ready to go again come 4:30.

Honestly, nothing is better than leaving your work at work, getting your ass kicked by fitness, and then leaving happily sore and sweaty. I've already rearranged my schedule and the times I'm out of the office to accommodate working in going tomorrow. Brendan and Ari, are you reading this? I'M SORRY IT TOOK ME SO LONG TO START DOING CROSSFIT.

No comments:

Post a Comment