Pages

Saturday, January 9, 2016

Are we surprised?

I'm sure this isn't a surprise to anyone reading this that my attempts to blog are usually thwarted by my own busy schedule and short attention span. I can't promise 2016 will be different, but I can promise that I'll try!

What I've been up to!
In December of 2015 I got engaged!!!! My wonderful boyfriend surprised me by luring me to "celebrate his birthday with our family and some friends" downtown. I was tricked into coming to "pose for the family Christmas photo" and instead saw Brendan standing in front of our families and friends waiting to ask me the most important question of my life! In the last month, we've managed to choose our date, the venue, a photographer, and will soon be selecting a florist and even getting to dress shop! I'm so excited to be a bride!

Stay tuned for how I asked my bridesmaids to be part of my special day, and some crafting ideas you can borrow for your leading ladies! 



No comments:

Post a Comment