Pages

Tuesday, March 17, 2015

The Rowing Machine is my favorite thing in the world.

This is me on a soapbox about not drinking on weeknights, giving up candy for Lent, eating cleaner, and doing Crossfit. The top photo, as I mentioned in my last post is more of an "in progress," the bottom photo that I took today made my jaw drop when I compared the two. The Rowing Machine is my new best friend, it's official.
I have not been on my best behavior these past few weeks by any means- I definitely ate two slices of Chicago-style deep dish pizza this weekend after going on a bar crawl... But I'm trying to eat less bread, I pack a significantly lighter lunch, and have been trying to eat as clean as possible when I'm able to. 

My lunch strategy has been to pack at least two different pieces of fruit with some sliced turkey and a small piece of cheese. Tonight I cooked a bunch of lima beans to divide into containers to pack for lunch as well. I have some popcorn for desperate times, but have really curtailed my boredom eating by running around like a crazy person at work and being so so busy. It's a blessing and a curse that the closest Starbucks is 10 minutes away from my office and is quite a production getting out and going there. 

One more day of Crossfit Foundations tomorrow and then it'll officially be time to decide if I want to join or pursue other options.



No comments:

Post a Comment